Monday, June 14, 2010

I Do Like Some Movies

Click here to see how my traffic light rating system works.


Last week I had several people ask me if I liked any movies. I love to talk about movies but there are so many bad movies out there that it seems like I hate most movies. A while ago I made a list of a bunch of movies and gave them a traffic light rating. You’ll notice that there are some (green) movies on this list.


Beowulf (Red)

Black Hawk Down (Yellow)

Ghostbusters (Green)

Ghostbusters II (Green)

Gymkata (Gred)

Ratatouille (Green)

Get Smart (Green)

Hellboy 2 (Green)

Hot Fuzz (Yellow)

Iron Man (Green)

Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus (Gred)

Poseidon (Yellow)

Rescue Dawn (Green)

Serenity (Green)

Speed Racer (Yellow)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Green)

The Dark Knight (Yellow)

The Incredible Hulk (Red)

The Marine (Gred)

The Orphanage (Green)

The Perfect Storm (Yellow)

The Prestige (Green)

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (Green)

Valkyrie (Green)

Wall-e (Green)

Up (Green)

Star Trek (Green)

Fast and Furious (Red)

Terminator: Salvation (Red)

Transformers 2 (Red)

Slumdog Millionaire (Green)

One Week (Red)

Twilight (I like to pretend it doesn’t exist or that I watched it)

Knowing (Red)

Defiance (Red)

Taken (Green)

Paul Blart: Mall Cop (Red)

Fan Boys (Red)

Bed Time Stories (Green)

Seven Pounds (Red)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Red)

Yes Man (Red)

Day the Earth Stood Still (Red)

Quantum of Solace (Yellow)

The Notebook (Green)

12 rounds (Red but very close to being Gred)

V for Vendetta (Red)

The Fast and the Furious (Yellow)

The Happening (Red)

2 Fast 2 Furious (Red)

Happy Gilmore (Green)

Billy Madison (Green)


If anyone wants an explanation for any of the color ratings I gave just put it in the comments and I'll write up a review for it.

2 comments:

  1. The Notebook? I would really like to see your review of that one! I love it but it is very much a chick flick and Matt has made me believe boys don't watch those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't because they are usually horribly written. I don't really remember it but I remember I liked the ending. Maybe I should watch it again so I can write a review.

    ReplyDelete